DOABLE DOMAINS Limited (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to safeguarding your personal information. We want your experience of our services to be safe, interactive, enjoyable and entertaining. This means that we may need to collect personal information from you, and you may wish to contribute personal; information to us.
This policy, together with our terms and conditions, sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is DOABLE DOMAINS Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 8467442 of 22 Llan Coed House, Darcy Business Park, Llandarcy, Neath SA10 6FG. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is The Data Controller and you may contact them at or the contact details provided at.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information that you provide by filling out forms on our websites (our Sites). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, posting material of any kind to your personal profile page, amending your personal details and preferences or requesting further services. We may ask you for information when you report any problems with our sites. This may consist of information such as name, telephone or mobile number, email address, postal address or date of birth, depending on the activity.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete a survey that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions and interactions you carry out through our sites and of the fulfilment of any orders of our products or services.
- Details of your visits to our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions, patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our sites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- Store information about your preferences, and to allow us to customise our sites according to your individual interests./li>
- Speed up your searches./li>
- Recognise you when you return to our site./li>
- Quickly and accurately fill in forms with the information you have previously provided to us./li>
Where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Any payment you make to DOABLE DOMAINS Limited will not be kept on file and future payments would need to be made entirely separate.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to our sites. Any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to any of our services.
- To prevent you from engaging in behaviour that does not comply with our terms and conditions.
We may also use your information to contact you about products and services by email, text, post, telephone or via messages displayed on digital services (such as mobile applications and websites). If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us via our email at giving us your online username (email) as a reference or ticking the relevant box when asked.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by any necessary or appropriate means with information about goods or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you or when membership is due for renewal.
Our commitment to your privacy is absolute. We will not sell or share your personal information to marketers outside of DOABLE DOMAINS Limited unless it is purpose for continued use with our sites or we have your explicit consent to do so.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 200 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of DOABLE DOMAINS Limited, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or seller of such business assets.
- If DOABLE DOMAINS Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of DOABLE DOMAINS Limited, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access requested may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can request what information we have stored on our systems that relate to you by contacting us.